Prerequisite: This session is designed to internalize powerful coaching skills learned in the previous session, "Level 1: Coaching for High Performance."
This 4-day session is for leaders who want to deeply embed coaching behaviors into their leadership identity and style. This course is targeted and intended as a major step toward certification as a certified coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Content will correlate to and require application of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the ICF coaching competencies. The outcomes of this seminar are to assist leaders in the demonstration of their defined coaching skills; to increase energy channeled toward internalization and integration of coaching behaviors as the default approach for leadership and leading; and to emphasize a sharpened focus on the relationship of the applied competencies and transformative results.
Expectations are that participants will commit to the following activities to strengthen and develop skills prior to attending the session:
- Documentation of attendance in training follow up (e.g., teleclasses, webinars, etc.)
- Documented coaching goals with evidence of progress (e.g., journal entries, accountability partner, coach one another with feedback, use oof coach moves/impact forms, coaching circles, summary of reflections and/or self assessment).
- Log of coaching practice to include contact name, skill used, and reflection of growth.
- Optional: Having a coach who is certified or pursuing certification for no less than five sessions.
826 Municipal Way
Lansing, MI 48917
July 28-31, 2014 (participants attend all 4 days)
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
$849 per person (Includes bonus teleseminar)
* No refunds after 30 days prior to event.